Kenyans in the Diaspora have demonstrated a bigger appetite for investment within the country’s real estate market, but lack of proper procedures over the years has seen several them lose millions of shillings through fraudulent deals. Key among the Challenges faced by the Diaspora potential investors include:
- Lack of information on investments with Attractive Returns.
- Lack of tangible information on available investment opportunities
- Third Party Interference.
- The inability to safely and conveniently transact and close a deal through a trusted representative
- Lack of trusted partners to represent their interests locally.
- Lack of information on local funding arrangements.