Managing Successful Programmes or MSP® Certification is for professionals who are actively involved in programmes or looking to work in programme organisations. The MSP® Certification provides knowledge of MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flows defined in the MSP® framework. The MSP® Certification is a programme management standard across Europe and provides a robust framework to deal with volatile and ever-evolving programmes. The roles and responsibilities detailed in the course help the learners understand where they fit in programme management and how they can leverage their roles.
Course Objectives.At the end of the MSP® course, participants will:
- Be able to understand the difference between programmes and projects.
- Develop an understanding of how projects fit into a programme.
- Be familiar with the framework of programme management.
- Have a better standing of their role in their respective organisations.
- Understand the importance of benefits management, quality assurance, risk and issue management, change management and so on.
- Develop leadership skills.
Who should attend the Course?
Professionals who are currently employed in a programme-related role will find this certification suitable for enhancing their career opportunities. Senior Project Managers, Programme Managers, Operational Managers who interact with programme teams, Programme Management Office and Quality Assurance professionals will find this course really valuable.
From the Workshop.
- 32 contact hours of training.
- 180 days free access to e-learning modules.
- Downloadable e-book
- 19 Chapter-end Quizzes and 2 MSP Simulation Exams.
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification.
- MSP Foundation & Practitioner Exam Fee Included.
- End-to-end support via phone and mail.
Enquire Now Subscribe to Newsletter